We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi resort recommendation

Singapore
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Krabi resort recommendation

Hi

Trying to plan a resort (sea, sand & sun) from 26-31 May for my family. Been reading abit about Krabi.

I understand some of the resorts need transport by sea (after landed in Krabi airport). Is there any recommendation where I can minimize this land transfer to a resort where I can get very very good quality beach and sand?

Thanks

Rgds

bob

Mentioned in this post
Krabi Town
Krabi Town
Krabi Province, Thailand
Krabi Airport
Krabi Airport
Krabi Town, Thailand
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
839 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krabi resort recommendation

I think your best options in order are Ao Nang, around Klong Muang (north of Ao Nang) and Railay ( south of Ao Nang). You need to state budget and more specific requirements to narrow down your search...

Mentioned in this post
Ao Nang
Ao Nang
Krabi Town, Thailand
Klong Muang Inn
Klong Muang Inn
16 Reviews
Nong Thale, Thailand
Railay Beach
Railay Beach
Krabi Town, Thailand
2. Re: Krabi resort recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 03:13