We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Amari Vogue

BH
Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Rooms at Amari Vogue

Hi everyone! We are booked at the Amari Vogue in January for one week for our honeymoon. We are currently booked into a honeymoon suite and I had requested the two I had read were the best but they were already booked, but they said they would give us another beach view high floor honeymoon room.

SO, I was wondering, does anyone have an opinion on the differences between Honeymoon Deluxe rooms and Royal Deluxe rooms? From what I can see, the Honeymoon rooms are in the buildings and higher up with jacuzzis on the balcony and the Royal rooms are in a one story building somewhere.

Does anyone know where the Royal rooms are located--beach front or within the resort? Do they have ocean views?

Are Royal rooms the same size as the honeymoon rooms?

Any thoughts on which room people think is "better" or pros and cons of each room type would be appreciated. Very detailed questions, I know, but I just thought I would ask.

Thanks,

B

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
166 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Rooms at Amari Vogue

Honeymoon Deluxe rooms are in the "main" building - the top 2 floors of which provide ocean view. Interior is the same size as the Deluxe rooms (maybe a little more lush in terms of decor though) whereas the balconies/terraces are vast and have the jacuzzi tubs. For obvious reasons, the top rooms are often booked months in advance....

Royal Deluxe are located two, 2-storey buildings, there are 8 Royal Deluxe in total. Size ranges from 45 - 60 sqm. Due to them being located in their own buildings so-to-speak, there is more of a sense of privacy, with their own entrance. Ocean views from there are not really to be expected. Nice balconies for lounging around though and a jacuzzi bath in the bathroom.

Does that help?

Simon

GM at Amari Vogue

Edited: 25 October 2010, 10:03
BH
Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Rooms at Amari Vogue

Yes, thank you Simon! I will send an email to the hotel to confirm that we are on the top two floors since I think we would prefer the ocean views for sure.

Thanks again!

BH
Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Rooms at Amari Vogue

Hi again Simon! I was told by the hotel that they will reserve room 4301 for us. Do you think this is a good choice (in terms of location) or is there a different room that you would recommend? Thanks again and sorry for so many questions!

B

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
166 posts
29 reviews
4. Re: Rooms at Amari Vogue

4301 is very nice. One floor below top floor. Go for it !!!

Simon

5. Re: Rooms at Amari Vogue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2011, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Krabi Town