We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at the Aonang Cliff Beach Resort?

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at the Aonang Cliff Beach Resort?

I am looking at booking 10 nights here in June '11. Can anyone share and experiences or tips (good or bad)? I am looking for a hotel near the town and close distance to the beach (is it a nice beach?)

Thanks!

Krabi Town, Thailand
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Aonang Cliff Beach Resort?

Hi, Swilkinson05

Please find more detail about www.aonangprinceville.com very near aonang beach and shopping center you can walk to aonang beach EASY!!!

and every evening if no rian you can see sunset everyday.

Best regards,

Chorley, Lancashire
Level Contributor
34 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Aonang Cliff Beach Resort?

We stayed here in February, you won't be disappointed. Great location and very modern & clean. I put a review and pics on at the time, hope it's useful (although a recent review mentions construction work so you may want to clear that up first)...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g297927-d1…

3. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Aonang Cliff Beach Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2011, 10:47