We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for Mid Price Hotel - Christmas - New Year

Solihull, West Mids
Level Contributor
846 posts
52 reviews
Suggestions for Mid Price Hotel - Christmas - New Year

Hi there, We have just booked flights to fly out to Thailand on Christmas Day for 10 nights. Our initial thoughts were to return to Khao Takiab where we had a fabulous time in April BUT I have now found some good flights from Bangkok Krabi and as we have never been to Krabi I am really keen to try. Any suggestions on hotels, locations, etc. Looking for something close to everything, does not have to be megga posh but I dont want a hostel, ideally with a nice pool and close to the beach. Any suggestions please would be so much appreciated, think I am driving myself mad looking on hotel websites - dont really know where I am looking to stay etc. Many thanks

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
902 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Suggestions for Mid Price Hotel - Christmas - New Year

When I visited the Krabi area in April I stayed at the Aonang Paradise Resort. I got a good deal there and stayed in the poolside bungalow. The hotel is located about a 5 minute walk to the beach on the southern end of town. There were plenty of places to shop and eat nearby. The hotel is set back from the road and the back of the property where the pool is backs on to fields. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

2. Re: Suggestions for Mid Price Hotel - Christmas - New Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2011, 12:51