We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is November a high rain season in Krabi?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
123 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Is November a high rain season in Krabi?

Hi,

I am contemplating a Krabi visit in November this year, but heard that it might be raining and wet in the province at that time of the year? I wanted to know is it going to be as bad Koh Samui in November or is it better with only sporadic rains?

If it rains a lot then it kind of spoils my plan a bit coz I was really hoping to visit Krabi :(

Thanks

Purple

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is November a high rain season in Krabi?

Take a look at this climate table to compare, hope it helps.

www.tmd.go.th/EN/province_stat.php…

Simon

GM at Amari Vogue

London
Level Contributor
182 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is November a high rain season in Krabi?

We usually go the last 2 weeks in November and last year for the 1st 5 days we did have quite a bit of rain to what we have experienced in the past but it did not spoil our holiday after that it probably only rained for an hour early evening a few times. The previous few years it only rained for an hour or so early evening. Who can predict the weather?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,790 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is November a high rain season in Krabi?

We have done several November visits to the Krabi region and most have been perfect weather and sea conditions.

Later in November is better than early. The odd time it has rained it has been short and heavy. A great time for some people watching at your local beachside bar.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
123 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is November a high rain season in Krabi?

Thank you all for sharing your experiences. So I am not gonna let a little bit of rain desist my plans of enjoying Krabi :)

Cheers

Purple

ao-nang
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is November a high rain season in Krabi?

you should be ok

6. Re: Is November a high rain season in Krabi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 10:46