We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

london
Level Contributor
104 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

Hi

I am staying at the Hilton in Hua Hin in Nov. Are there any good vegetarian places to eat or good Indian restaurants?

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

You can find vegetarian food.

Indian restaurants turn right when leaving the Hilton and a few minutes where the Waterfront raod goes right or left, to the right is a small Indian restaurant which is fairly basic, or go left along the road and on your right you will see Maharajah which is more expensive but very nice.

Edited: 28 October 2010, 02:08
Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

http://www.huahinwhatson.com/maharaja.html

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

I take my hat off to you Monica, with all those restaurants in Hua Hin you sure know your way around! I love Indian food and I tried Maharaja too, but I didn't mention it because while it's nice the food was not anywhere near as good as at the other two places.

hua hin
Level Contributor
134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

the maharja has new owners now but i believe the same staff,but the best indian in hua hin is on soi 94 called s&s ,it really it very good and no where

near as exspensive as the others,most expats who live here use it.has a/c or seats outside

5. Re: Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 October 2010, 02:22
6. Re: Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 November 2010, 11:47
Edited: 09 November 2010, 11:47
Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

Sorry put in the worng soi and too late to edit !

Anyway...Thanks for that tip for S&S, went by at weekend and picked up a good selection, very reasonable price and tasted great :) Tks. No one else in the family was interested but when we got to my sister's house in Pranburi I enjoyed my curry and had lots left over - later that evening clearing up I saw all the bowls were now empty :) LOL

london
Level Contributor
104 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

Thanks for all your replies. So S&S is on Soi94? Well I am going to be there next week and looking forward to it.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

Yes Soi 94.

Veg dishes I think were about B 65 > 75

Thanks to Steve and Typicallytropical for the tip, I would never have know about it otherwise :)

Edited: 09 November 2010, 17:35
10. Re: Vegetarian Food and Indian Restaurants

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2011, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin