We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarojin & Layana resort (Koh Lanta )

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sarojin & Layana resort (Koh Lanta )

Hayes and Jarvis don't appear to offer the Sarojin & Layana resort (Koh Lanta ), I see Kuoni do but can anyone tell me where else offers these hotels? Many thanks Katie

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarojin & Layana resort (Koh Lanta )

Do you mean as a two-centre ot as individual destinations? There are plenty of opportunities to book either, or both, on-line if you DIY i.e. book your own flights and accommodation. If you are looking for a package then that might be difficult. I don't think either regard themselves as "mass booking destinations" and wouldn't want to tie themselves to contracts with package operators.

belfast
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarojin & Layana resort (Koh Lanta )

Trailfinders offer The Sarojin

Newton Aycliffe...
Level Contributor
570 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sarojin & Layana resort (Koh Lanta )

Hi

We stayed at the Sarojin last week, we booked our whole holidays throught quest travel who were great and can get you anywhere.. Ask for sophie.

www.questtravel.co.uk

Zoe

London
Level Contributor
173 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sarojin & Layana resort (Koh Lanta )

You should try www.key2holidays.co.uk- they are a small travel company but they do offer package holidays for both hotels, and they are very friendly, helpful and have a good knowledge of the area.

www.key2holidays.co.uk

amazing!

thanks

5. Re: Sarojin & Layana resort (Koh Lanta )

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 10:55
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak