We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking Class.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
341 posts
228 reviews
Cooking Class.

Will be in Khao Lak in September, and would like to do a cooking class.

I believe the one at the JWMarriott is watching only. I would like a hands on experience.

There will probably be six of us.

Cheers.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Cooking Class.

Goy at Everyday 2 Restaurant in Bang La On, the last restaurant on the left before you go over the mountain to Phuket does hands on lessons. I'm sure in the relatively slow September she would be glad of a class of six. Best way to organise it is to go there for a meal, sample her excellent menu, then arrange a date for your party and select a menu of what you want to learn to cook and, at the end, eat.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
341 posts
228 reviews
2. Re: Cooking Class.

Thank you...will do.

3. Re: Cooking Class.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2017, 09:49