We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nangthong Resort 1

Aussie
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Nangthong Resort 1

Hi Guys have tried to contact them using their website and when I didnt get a reply after a few days sent an email to both the email addresses they have listed but still have not heard anything.

Want to book room for end July so I can arrange transfers etc. before we leave on our trip in less than 3 weeks...Anyone else having problems contacting them....last year we got a reply almost striaght away...

cheers

Karin

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nangthong Resort 1

This is the most popular email address from previous guests there nangthongbayresort@gmail.com Just keep trying.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nangthong Resort 1

Hi Karin,

I always use the gmail address Alan has suggested, Jist usually replies the same day.

They have had a lot problems with someone duplicating the old Hotmail address from Nangthong1 to NangthongI and ripping off potential clients.

Also don't use the German nangthongbayresort.de site Google may lead you to as they require a deposit to be paid. Go direct to Jist on gmail, no deposit, just pay when you are there.

Good luck, be patient, its worth it

Terry

Aussie
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nangthong Resort 1

thanks guys ..will keep trying as that is one of the emails I have tried....Kids loved it last year even though it rained a bit but they want to stay in the beachfront cottages again even if it is raining all the time lol...

thanks again

Aussie
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nangthong Resort 1

Tried again and got a reply...only had 1 cottage left so asked them to book and confirm..now just waiting to hear back..thanks all

5. Re: Nangthong Resort 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak