We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ntbr1 or ntbr2

merseyside
Level Contributor
512 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
ntbr1 or ntbr2

Quick question - planning to stay in either NTBR1 or NTBR2, but can't decide which is the best option. If anyone has visited these accommadations can you please tell me which is the best for restaurants/shops very close by and which has the better pool. Thanks :)

Perth
Level Contributor
578 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ntbr1 or ntbr2

The two resorts are only 300m to 400m apart on the same section of beach.

They are both in a good location for restaurants and shops.

People will have their favourites, but having stayed at both resorts, there isn't a lot of difference in pools. One is square (NTBR2) and the other oval (NTNB1) in shape, similar size and deck area.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
382 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ntbr1 or ntbr2

The resorts are equally near the beach, restaurants, bars etc and both resorts will drop you up to supermarket and restaurant area and its an easy walk back to both. I prefer ntbr2 because of the lack of the drainage/creek that runs through the resort in ntbr1 and think the pool is prettier in ntbr2, however you will get just as many people saying they prefer ntbr1. You can see my review of the comparison between the two at:

https:/…66664992

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ntbr1 or ntbr2

Depending how long you're staying in Khao Lak....Why not share your stay in both places...??...They are so close together and besides the shuttle will transfer you between resorts....Same price,same owners...!!

Hi Tanmar...I'm @ The Sensimar from August 3-10...Only a week but better than nothing...!!

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
merseyside
Level Contributor
512 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ntbr1 or ntbr2

Thank you for all your helpful advice :)

5. Re: ntbr1 or ntbr2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak