We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New gold jewellery /with /without stones and repairs

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New gold jewellery /with /without stones and repairs

I have searched in the topics and can't find anything recent that is valid, so please, pretty please forgive me if I err!

There have been a lot of changes in Phuket, Khao Lak and Takua Pa in recent years I am sure, as Phuket sadly becomes less desirable with we not so lively types and KL therefore gains. Khun Chuchai, with whom we have had successful interactions on a number of previous holidays, regrettably does not have a branch up north, so am now asking if anyone has found an equivalent "Khun Chuchai, P & C Jewellery" in Takua Pa? I doubt KL itself has a jeweller of the same ilk, so am prepared to venture north as it's easier than 2 hours south to Khun Chuchai again. Any assistance anyone? Thanks very much from 13 sleeps and counting :)

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New gold jewellery /with /without stones and repairs

Takua Pa is a local town and does not have the type of commercial jewellers you seem to be looking for. Most from there and Khao lak would go to Phuket or to Surat Thani for that. There are jewellers in both Takua Pa and Khao Lak who sell gold jewellery by weight but not repairs. Again we were directed to Phuket for that.

2. Re: New gold jewellery /with /without stones and repairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak