We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick review for our 4 days.

central coast...
Level Contributor
277 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Quick review for our 4 days.

Wow,

Currently sitting at the waters writing this quick wrap up of our last 4 days here. We arrived on the 8th may from Bangkok and we had already organised transfers with boss. Picked up on time as usual. This being our third visit to Khao lak but this was our first family trip as the 4 of us. Travelling with my wife, 3yo daughter and 10month old daughter. First night we are at rabaeng as it was right near the waters. The waters....wow what a resort. He have stayed at the ramada and the sands but the waters is our pick of the bunch. So our 4 days we had beach dinners at my friend restaurant, did the markets on Monday and Wednesday night, also ate at hill tribes, la piazza and many more. Hired a car and went to white sands beach, still so stunning, seen the police boat and waterfalls. We had some friends from Australia meet us here as they had never been and now they are in love with Khao lak. All in all our time here has been perfect, we are just waiting on a transfer to karon for a week in Phuket before heading home.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick review for our 4 days.

Short & sweet ausiam...!!...I have almost passed the point of recommending Khao Lak to my friends because,well I always recommend the surfing in Khao Lak experience and altho',it's not a world class surf destination,the waves in KL can be a heap of fun and uncrowded....So,this leads me to ask myself, am I being greedy if my friends and others don't come to Khao Lak and I experience this beautiful place with other KL lovers...??...

By the way,I have a place @ Saratoga..!!

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick review for our 4 days.

Great report, glad you enjoyed it but why only 4 days when you are wasting a week in Phuket?

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick review for our 4 days.

How lovely to hear. We will be at The Waters next week. Thanks for the update.

Epsom, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quick review for our 4 days.

We have booked The Waters for two weeks next March, must say really looking forward to it. Looks a great laid back resort.

central coast...
Level Contributor
277 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quick review for our 4 days.

Haha Tezzat, no time in Thailand is wasted time.

6. Re: Quick review for our 4 days.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak