We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A future look at Chinese tourism

A future look at Chinese tourism

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 April 2016, 12:35
Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A future look at Chinese tourism

Very interesting

Thanks!

Linda

South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A future look at Chinese tourism

If there was a "Like" button on Trip Advisor I would be pressing it now.

Sounds like Spain it the 70's,

Incidently the Phillipines is experciencing similar influx as well, and also from the Koreans.

Copenhagen Region...
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: A future look at Chinese tourism

Just like Thailand suffered from influence of all the Europeans and Aussies before. Look at all the Swedish and Italian restaurants, Australian bars etc.

China and India are the most important markets for Thailand, like it or not.

I can't see Phuket, Khao Lak, Hua Hin or Ko Samui becoming more spoiled just because more Chinese are coming.

But I know some DE will disagree with me, just like last time we discussed Chinese people in Thailand.

Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations