We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
15 reviews
Airport transfers

Can anyone recommend a company for a transfer from Phuket airport to The Pullman Hotel Khao Lak.There will be 4 adults and 2 children and the approximate cost thanks for any info.

LINCOLN
Level Contributor
176 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Airport transfers

A lot of people recommend Boss Cheaper than Hotel taxis. This is whom we will book nearer the time.

This is the latest price list I've been able to find - credit to Arandora on here :-)

walagata.com/w/…Boss_Prices_October_2013..jpg

Hope the link works!

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
76 reviews
2. Re: Airport transfers

Hi there, I also used Boss to transfer 9 of us to Khao Lak. We paid 1500 baht in a 15 seater mini-bus.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Airport transfers

hi, do you know if boss has email address/ fb page? i would like to check the price for the transfer from phuket airport to a khao lak hotel. thank you.

LINCOLN
Level Contributor
176 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Airport transfers

If you do a search for BOSS on here you will find loads of info.

Check here for contact details. I don't think his facebook page is on there but he does have one apparently. I haven't used his services yet, just going off what others on here have said.

https:/…61431814

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: Airport transfers

Boss email addresses as well as rates are given in the previous reply. His Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/bosstaxikhaolak…

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
397 posts
37 reviews
6. Re: Airport transfers

We used the Boss for our transport from the airport to Khao Lak and during our stay when we had to go to Patong and back - very reliable, good rates, air conditioned cars and lovely drivers. We booked via email from Australia before we left.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
7. Re: Airport transfers

thank you all

boss has quoted me 1200 baht (car)

dudley west midland
Level Contributor
61 posts
15 reviews
8. Re: Airport transfers

Boss every time

Edited: 20 February 2016, 12:41
9. Re: Airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak