We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfers

Can anyone recommend a company for a transfer from Phuket airport to The Pullman Hotel Khao Lak.There will be 4 adults and 2 children and the approximate cost thanks for any info.

Mentioned in this post
Phuket Airport Hotel
Phuket Airport Hotel
516 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
LINCOLN
Level Contributor
176 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfers

A lot of people recommend Boss Cheaper than Hotel taxis. This is whom we will book nearer the time.

This is the latest price list I've been able to find - credit to Arandora on here :-)

walagata.com/w/…Boss_Prices_October_2013..jpg

Hope the link works!

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,714 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfers

Hi there, I also used Boss to transfer 9 of us to Khao Lak. We paid 1500 baht in a 15 seater mini-bus.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfers

hi, do you know if boss has email address/ fb page? i would like to check the price for the transfer from phuket airport to a khao lak hotel. thank you.

LINCOLN
Level Contributor
176 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfers

If you do a search for BOSS on here you will find loads of info.

Check here for contact details. I don't think his facebook page is on there but he does have one apparently. I haven't used his services yet, just going off what others on here have said.

https:/…61431814

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,401 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfers

Boss email addresses as well as rates are given in the previous reply. His Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/bosstaxikhaolak…

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
382 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfers

We used the Boss for our transport from the airport to Khao Lak and during our stay when we had to go to Patong and back - very reliable, good rates, air conditioned cars and lovely drivers. We booked via email from Australia before we left.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Patong
Patong
Phuket, Thailand
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transfers

thank you all

boss has quoted me 1200 baht (car)

dudley west midland
Level Contributor
61 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport transfers

Boss every time

Edited: 20 February 2016, 12:41
9. Re: Airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak