We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I buy a fishing rod near Khao Lak?

4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where can I buy a fishing rod near Khao Lak?

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a simple spin rod anywhere near Khao Lak. A fly fishing rod would be ideal but either works. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,401 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I buy a fishing rod near Khao Lak?

Where are you staying? There is a fishing shop on the highway directly opposite the road that goes down to White Sand Beach. It is about 20 minutes north from the centre of Khao Lak. There is a 711 on the corne and the road is signposted to the various resorts down the road, the Sarojin, the Apsara and the Toklaburi in particular. It sells all fishing supplies. Get a taxi to take you for the day to White Sand Beach or better the Boatyard on Coconut Beach and stop off at the shop on the other at there or back.

Mentioned in this post
White Sand Beach
White Sand Beach
2,169 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,858 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Boatyard
Boatyard
238 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I buy a fishing rod near Khao Lak?

Thanks! I am in the heart of Khao Lak, I headed down to it today and it was closed unfortunately, I'll try again tomorrow!

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,401 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I buy a fishing rod near Khao Lak?

Sorry. I would have added closed Sunday if I knew you were here already.

4. Re: Where can I buy a fishing rod near Khao Lak?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2017, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak