We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarojin email address

London
Level Contributor
242 posts
11 reviews
Sarojin email address

Hi,

Would appreciate if anyone knows a direct email address for one of the managers at the Sarojin.

I have tried calling and emailing the reservations desk but unfortunately we hit a language barrier and I need someone that is more fluent in English that I could speak to to clear up an issue as it's not straightforward.

Many thanks.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Sarojin email address

We are at Boatyard near Sarojin most days so if you want to PM me with your Email address I will get someone to contact you. Name and any booking reference would help.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Sarojin email address

Hi

If you have a serious problem email Kate Kemp she and here husband are the owners and both are English so no problem with language forget email address at the moment but if you Google her you will find it,

Hope this helps buy the way they live in Singapore

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Sarojin email address

Have you tried Contact Us form on the Sarojin website or Email salesde@sarojin.com

London
Level Contributor
242 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Sarojin email address

Many thanks for all the responses, I've found an email address for Andrew Kemp. I'll try that.

thanks again and have a merry Christmas.

The Sarojin
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Sarojin email address

Please email info@Sarojin.com with you query and it will be addressed.

Best regards.

Khao Lak, Thailand
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
6. Re: Sarojin email address

Hi Nomad1000,

Please contact Alex, Resident Manager-Rooms at rm.rms@sarojin.com

Kind regards,

The Sarojin team

7. Re: Sarojin email address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak