We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

I know this has been discussed many times and apologize for asking again. There appear to be mixed reviews of Boss. The transfer is for the middle of December. Is Boss still the best option?

Thank you, Cherie

norwich
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

Absolutely,excellent service,used him a lot and do not consider anyone else

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

The reviews are overwhelmingly positive.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

Thank you. I am helping a friend plan their trip and just want to make sure I give good info. Cherie

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
89 reviews
4. Re: transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

We have used Boss over a dozen times in 3 years, hands down the best transfer service we've found in many trips to Thailand. We have him booked again for next weekend and the one after.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
45 posts
65 reviews
5. Re: transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

Hi, we are travelling up to Khao Lak in January, can you let me have Boss's contact details please? Cheers

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
6. Re: transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com or cheaperkhaolak1@gmail.com or https://www.facebook.com/bosstaxikhaolak…

Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
1 review
7. Re: transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

The only times we've not used Boss for our airport transfers were when we had free hotel transport included in our accommodation bookings. Six trips to Khao Lak so far and looking forward to adding to the count next year.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
8. Re: transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

Thank you for all the info. So helpful when planning a trip to a new destination. Cherie

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
48 posts
43 reviews
9. Re: transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

Hi. I'm just back from Khao Lak and highly recommend Mr Boss. He transferred us from Patong to Khao Lak - our hotel was not easy to find in Patong yet the driver was still 10 minutes early! We then used him Khao Lak to Phuket airport and again they arrived early. Both drivers were lovely, cars super clean. Price was very good. I couldn't fault them and will definitely use again.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
45 posts
65 reviews
10. Re: transport for 5 from Phuket to Khao Lak

Cheers for this. Where did you stay in Khao Lak? I am looking at the Manithai but it looks a little isolated.

Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak