Im planning to visit the Surin Islands for 3 days/2 nights, on the 11th of Jan independently with my wife. Reading the reviews and advices we dont want to join a tour.
Ive read hundreds of comments but still have some questions.
Could anybody help please?
- I know there is a slower boat to Surin from Khuraburi which is told to be way cheaper than the speed boat. (but much slower of course).
Do you know about ticket fares, travel duration and starting time?
Where can I buy the ticket? Only trough travel agencies too?
- We would stay in tents on the island (Mai Ngam Bay).
Is it necessary to book a tent ahead? Or there is always vacancy, no need to book?
- How much is a tent for a night? I found only bungalow prices.
- There is only one HQ on the island, at Kong Khad?
- How much is the park fee for a day (or for more)?