We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailor advice

Newmarket, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Tailor advice

Arriving in a couple of weeks in KL - our 4th visit to La Flora (our idea of paradise) - can't wait! Have used Monty the Tailor for a suit on a previous visit and very pleased with that but looking to get some made to measure shirts this time and would like to use someone closer to La Flora - has anybody got any experience to share in particular those couple of tailors that you walk by on the RHS of the street when leaving La Flora and walking into town?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tailor advice

My advice would be if you have been satisfied in using a tailor before I would stick with him. If you uise the search function for tailors you will find some good and bad experiences. Monty is the only tailor my wife and I have ever used including made to measure shirts.

2. Re: Tailor advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations