Hi there, we've just received the devastating news of my step-mum being diagnosed with terminal Lukemia. The prognosis is not good. We are already booked on Etihad flights, with transfers, in feb, with a week stay in Phuket, and then on to Khao lak for a week, both booked with Hotelbeds, via Thomas Cook, Some trips already booked and deposits paid.
Obviously, every case is unique and different, and no-one can tell what is in the future, but was wondering, what would happen if, at the time, travel was just not possible?
How would we go on about postponing and changing dates? This is/was, our holiday of a lifetime, and just have no clue what to do.
Any advice would be so appreciated.