We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has construction began?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
219 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Has construction began?

Does anyone know if construction is on schedule and began next the Ramada Beach Resort? We really wanted to stay there in November but if there is going to be the noise of construction, we would rather stay elsewhere. This will be our second visit to this area. The first time we stayed at La Flora, which is right next to the Ramada.

Thanks.

Denise

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,451 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has construction began?

The latest information that has been posted is in this link tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k… Clearly it is a big and long term project with acknowledged effects on parts of the adjacent Ramada particularly in the early part of the construction and during daylight hours. Just to emphasise, the land in question is owned by La Flora and it is a La Flora project not a Ramada project. The La Flora is to the right (looking out to sea) of the Ramada, the new construction is immediately to the left of the Ramada.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
219 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has construction began?

Thank you Arandora. I know I've been asking lots of questions and you are always so quick to respond. Much appreciated.

Regards,

Denise

3. Re: Has construction began?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2016, 10:47