We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first timers

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
first timers

Hi there

My husband and I are heading to khao lak 3 Sept to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and I would love to renew our vows when there....anyone know how/best way to go about this or have I left it too late to organise? I'm looking for something very simple

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: first timers

Renewal of vows are usually organised through your hotel. You could contact Lora of Dior Travel in Bang Niang as last time I spoke to her in April she was considering adding wedding planning etc. to her portfoloio of swevices. Contact her on diorkhaolak@yahoo.co.th

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: first timers

Thanks so much for the quick reply

3. Re: first timers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2016, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak