We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Driver

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
37 reviews
Private Driver

I have just returned from Phuket and Khao Lak and used a private driver several times called Lek Landen ( recommended by others on this forum). He was great. Very friendly and helpful, spoke good English, and is a very safe driver. I would highly recommend him! he has a Facebook page as well as prompt email contact. Dont hesitate. we will defintly use him again when we return next year!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Private Driver

Is he Khao Lak based? If so could you please post his Email address so that I can add him to the list in the Top Question FAQs.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Private Driver

Hi Arandora, no he was Phuket based but he happily drove us to Khao Lak ( matched Boss's price) and also came back and picked us up to take back to Airport.

Thanks also for all your posts and i read them voraciously and appreciate your help and info!

3. Re: Private Driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2016, 10:48