We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New hotel near The Sands

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
977 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
New hotel near The Sands

Hi all, we are staying at The Sands at the moment and yesterday we walked out onto the beach and went right. Just past Peter bar there is a new resort being built. Anyone know what this is going to be called and when it will open.

Looks to be very nice and not as large as the sands.

Cheers

Verrena

Edited: 11 June 2015, 14:02
Mentioned in this post
Peter Bar & Restaurant
Peter Bar & Restaurant
496 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
#1 of 70 hotels in Khao Lak
X2 Khao Lak Anda Mani Resort
X2 Khao Lak Anda Mani Resort
#3 of 70 hotels in Khao Lak
Khaolak Paradise Resort
Khaolak Paradise Resort
#5 of 70 hotels in Khao Lak
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,450 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New hotel near The Sands

It is a Hilton resort. Likely to be I understand a 4*. If you walk behind the beach and look at the whole site which surrounds the La Own Resort I think you may revise your view that it will be smaller than the Sands. It is a big resort. When we asked in April when it would open, the Site Manager said July - but not which year! 😉

Karlsruhe, Germany
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New hotel near The Sands

In January 15, a construction manager told me it would be a Holiday Inn Hotel an should be open in Nov. 2015. May be?

Some pictures from Jan:

https:/…

Edited: 12 June 2015, 19:38
3. Re: New hotel near The Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak