We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Dinner ideas Khao Lak

Nuremberg, Germany
2 posts
1 review
Romantic Dinner ideas Khao Lak

Hi all,

My girlfriend and I are in Khao Lak these days. I'm planning a surprise dinner for my girlfriend. I want something romantic and peaceful for her to enjoy with top quality food.

I have contacted the Sarojin after reading about their spectacular jungle waterfall dinner and they came back with a quote that is out of my price range (22,000 THB). Does anyone know of any other places I could get a romantic dinner at? A waterfall dinner would be fantastic but the most I can really go up to is about 300 Euros. We are staying at the Beyond so the private beach dinner is an option but I would prefer something more intimate like the waterfall dinner.

Any local knowledge/experience is very appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Nakhon Si...
Level Contributor
971 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Romantic Dinner ideas Khao Lak

Where did you decide on?

2. Re: Romantic Dinner ideas Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak