We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great service from Cheaper than Hotel Taxi

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Great service from Cheaper than Hotel Taxi

I ordered a taxi for a trip from Rawai to Khao Lak then Khao Lak to Phuket Airport. Boss on Facebook responds very quickly. He gave me competitive rates.

Yesterday I dropped my phone and broke it (like the clumsy idiot that I am). I asked Boss if there were any phone repair stores in Khao Lak. He recommended Central Festival in Phuket.

The driver drove me to Central Festival (which was along the way to Khao Lak), where he waited for me to go to a mobile store. The mall wasn't open so we continued to Khao Lak. The journey was long at around 2 hours. Along the way to my hotel in Khao Lak, the driver stopped at another store. (They couldn't fix my phone.)

CTHT didn't need to help me get my phone fixed, but they did. They went out of their way. How nice and considerate of them.

Asides from their helpfulness, the car was clean and comfortable. They are timely with e-mail responses and trips. Their fare are "cheaper than hotel taxis".

Secunda, South...
Level Contributor
16 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Great service from Cheaper than Hotel Taxi

what was the taxi price to khao lak? I am planning on doing a day trip there from patong and back again

2. Re: Great service from Cheaper than Hotel Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2016, 09:46