We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tonic water near the ramada

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
142 posts
Tonic water near the ramada

hi

This may seem like an odd question, but we are staying at the ramada khao lak soon and wondered where the nearest place is to get tonic water. The 7-11 don't do it bkk, but any advice on nearby shops or supermarkets would be great . Also, I know wine isn't really great in Thailand, but U.S. There anywhere nearby selling a decent selection (it's my OHs 50 so well want to celebrate 😀 )

Thanks for the advice

Jacx

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Tonic water near the ramada

711s in Khao Lak sell Schweppes Tonic Water, including the one at the top of the Beach Road at the junction with the highway.It also has a limited selection of wine including Mont Clair Red or White, the House Wine at most local restaurants. There is a greater choice down the highway in Bang La On at the Nang Thong Supermarket and the nearby Andaman Mini Mart. The Andaman has less choice but a bit cheaper. They are more expensive than UK but there are some very decent wines including ones you will be familiar with from home.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
142 posts
2. Re: Tonic water near the ramada

Perfect - thanks for all that info, it's very helpful. Good to know about the 7-11s. They always used to have tonic before but last year in bkk not one stocked it for some reason?

Thanks for your help

Canton of Aargau...
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Tonic water near the ramada

Hi,

Try the small super market just beside the reception/SPA of La Flora Beach Resort. I think I have seen it there.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
142 posts
4. Re: Tonic water near the ramada

oh that would be good to have some nice and nearby. Thanks everyone x

5. Re: Tonic water near the ramada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak