We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Weather in June?

My husband and I are thinking about going to Khao Lak in June. We are aware it is very rainy then but we just wanted a little more info about just how rainy it is...

Any advice would be useful!

Thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Weather in June?

See historical data at weather-and-climate.info/…Thailand and you will see that on average June is the driest month in the Wet Season. Of course, that is no guarantee for the coming June.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Weather in June?

the historic weather don't mean anything anymore we have had rain in the dry season and no rain in the wet season, but June isn't to bad but can change year to year

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Weather in June?

Historic weather is a fact, forecasting the coming June is a guess. There is always rain in the Dry Season but please tell me when there has been no rain in the Wet Season in Khao Lak?

Nakhon Si...
Level Contributor
972 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Weather in June?

I think Trevor means that it isn't wet 100% of the time, so occasions when it's dry during the wet season are purely down to the individuals diary and location.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Weather in June?

Yes that's it in a nutshell, I don't think anybody has mentioned there's never been rain in the wet season, but if you study all of the historic weather any where in the world there's a lot of charge and to forecast a long time in advance may not be the same as previously

Edited: 02 April 2015, 20:25
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
6. Re: Weather in June?

Sorry, that's what I thought I said.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Weather in June?

That's ok, we cannot get it right all of the time

8. Re: Weather in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations