We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers to sarojin

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
transfers to sarojin

Hi has anybody had the hostels own transfer from the airport, we usually have a taxi to the hotel but this time for a change we will take there's

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers to sarojin

I think the self acclaimed premier luxury 5* boutique resort in Khao Lak may blink at being described as a "hostel" LOL. Typo I assume,

The Sarojin's private transfer service will, of course, be more expensive than regular taxi services. They don't use a limousine though. They use a fully equipped SUV in order to accommodate guest's luggage better.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers to sarojin

Hi thanks for pointing out my mistake I mean hotel, small print and bad eyes don't go together

western australia
Level Contributor
290 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfers to sarojin

Hi,

I have just received a quote for 2,600THB for a one way transfer for max 2 persons from the Sarojin. Can anyone recommend an alternate transfer company and a rough estimate please?

Cheers

Sara

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,857 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfers to sarojin

Regularly recommended (see Top Questions on the right and do a search to see them) Boss of Cheaper than Hotel Taxus in Khao Lak. Contact him on cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com or cheaperkhaolak1@gmail.com or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bosstaxikhaolak…

Price to Sarojin for standard car for 2 persons about 1200 baht each way.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,857 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
western australia
Level Contributor
290 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transfers to sarojin

Thanks for that :-)

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transfers to sarojin

Hi we have them included with the hotel cost this time just wanted to know if any better than Boss

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transfers to sarojin

Better how? Cheaper? Better cars? More reliable? In previous topics members have been asked to report on other taxi outfits other than Boss but he is consistently recommended for all the above criteria.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: transfers to sarojin

I think you know it's not cheaper, so are Boss cars old no, are they reliable yes, it was just a general question how do they compare, and yes there are other taxi co probably just as good but Boss are mentioned more than any other on this site

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: transfers to sarojin

That is exactly why I replied "In previous topics members have been asked to report on other taxi outfits other than Boss but he is consistently recommended for all the above criteria." Perhaps your question may now produce answers on other outfits or individual taxi owners who are as or more competitive, with good reliable vehicles and reliable service. There are a whole series of topics about "Recommendations for Taxi Companies in Khao Lak" in the Top Question FAQs on the right. There was one started September 2014 that asked for such recommendations so that members would be faced with alternatives to Boss. See tripadvisor.co.uk/…61431814 No replies were posted.

It's up to members to produce that information otherwise Boss will continue to be the main recommendation.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
10. Re: transfers to sarojin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2016, 09:46