We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Flora Hotel airport pick up

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
24 reviews
La Flora Hotel airport pick up

Looking to go La Flora end of this year has anybody used the hotel pick up from airport? If so we're they reliable on time waiting f or you etc, just want peace of mind before I arrange transfers - thanks in advance

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: La Flora Hotel airport pick up

Hotel transfers are usually very reliable and more expensive than local taxis. Have a look in the FAQs on the right for recommendations from previous visitors, the most recommended being Boss of Cheaper than Hotel Taxis in Khao Lak.

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: La Flora Hotel airport pick up

I used the La Flora service in October last year, and have booked them again for this years trip. Cheaper than booking with a travel agent in the UK, slightly more expensive than others in Khao Lak or the airport, but you have more flexibility as you are staying at the hotel. Recommended

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: La Flora Hotel airport pick up

Thanks for your replies - somebody did mention Boss taxi but on seeing some of the reviews was rather put off. Just thought if we use hotel taxi service we know we are going to the correct hotel. Andrew do they have a sign waiting for you at the airport - we have never been Thailand before so just want to make sure everything will be ok

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
4. Re: La Flora Hotel airport pick up

With respect although there have been a relatively few bad reviews about Boss the overwhelming comments about Boss have been favourable. He is by far the biggest operator in Khao Lak with a fleet of over 20 new or nearly new vehicles of different types to suit party size. He takes passengers to probably every hotel or resort in Khao Lak as well as to others in Phuket, Krabi, Khao Sok and to other airports. There is no question of you being taken to the wrong hotel. You are greeted by a driver with a sign in exactly the same way as the hotel driver. Up to you though.

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
25 reviews
5. Re: La Flora Hotel airport pick up

I agree with Arandora, we have used Boss many times including airport to La Flora. No problems at all.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
6. Re: La Flora Hotel airport pick up

Used Boss just over a week ago from Phuket Airport.

Flight was a couple of hours late, and it was a bit of a scrum outside Arrivals. But No problem finding our Boss representative.

New car, careful driver, no problem.

Booked Boss again this Saturday to Nai Yang. Request via Fakebook got immediate response.

Well recommended.

Check my profile, I'm legit!

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: La Flora Hotel airport pick up

Hi Lizzylou99

Yes once you come out of immigration they are there, probably outside.

I have stayed at La Flora twice, and on the second visit used them for transfer, and booked again for later this year, again already booked transfers with La Flora.

Have a good trip.

If i can be of further assistance please let me know.

8. Re: La Flora Hotel airport pick up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak