We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast near Pullman

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast near Pullman

hi, looking at staying here, can anyone tell me if there is restaurants near by open for breakfast?? I'm sure there's restaurants but are any open for Breakfast?! Thank you!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast near Pullman

The Rim Lay to the left is nearest and opens early or go past and around the headland to a White Sand Beach where there are three restaurants which serve breakfast..Go right and past the Beyond and over the creek and there is a row of restaurants leading up to and past the Mai Khao Lak some serving breakfast. Average cost of American Breakfast is about 150 to 200 baht.

None compare though as you would expect with the buffet at the Pullman which I assume is the same as it used to be as Le Meridien.

Mentioned in this post
Rim Lay
Rim Lay
203 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
White Sand Beach
White Sand Beach
2,167 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
Le Meridien Phuket Beach...
3,467 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast near Pullman

Thank you, the rim lay opens at 11am from what I can see, but sounds like the others might be ok. Our room rate doesn't include bfast, so working out whether to stay there or find a hotel that includes breakfast..

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast near Pullman

You would be doing the right thing to give the Pullman a miss for breakfast if it is not included in your daily tariff. Our package includes breakfast, lunch and dinner but not drinks. I would shudder to think what the Pullman charges for breakfast when it costs 257 baht for two medium size pineapple juices at lunch time.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,642 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast near Pullman

I don't know if this is of any use to you.

luxuryescapes.com/immerse-yourself-in-the-tr…

It is a special that includes all meals.

Linda

5. Re: Breakfast near Pullman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2016, 10:45