We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreamliner

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dreamliner

Flying to Phuket in two weeks time on Thomson Dreamliner, not to sure what to expect usually fly Thai Airways. Is there enough leg room in economy and are all drinks complimentary including alcohol ?

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreamliner

Look here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Flugre…

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreamliner

Hi. Not the leg room as Thai , it's a charter flight so no free drinks you will still be sober when you arrive but have a nice flight. Trevor

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
440 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreamliner

Trevorguest - As of November 2014 on all long haul Thomson Airways, the drinks are now complimentary. Regarding leg room - Thomson have 33/34 inches of legroom which is more than BA and Virgin. I'm on that same flight Yvonne - 27th March ?

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreamliner

Where are you staying? We got a good deal with Thomson so,thought we'd give it a try. Can't wait, enjoy your holiday too.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
440 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreamliner

We fly to Koh Samui for the first week part of the twin centre with Thomson, 2nd week is Sensimar Khao Lak (but we're only using 4 days of it, and staying in Patong for 3 nights. Also going to Koh Tao from Samui for 2 nights. Where are you staying? You too!

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreamliner

We're staying two weeks at the Bhandari Resort, have visited Thailand several times various places but first time in Khao Lak, looking forward to a lazy holiday this time, lots of sun and good Thai food.

Llandudno, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreamliner

There is plenty of legroom on the Dreamliner & yes drinks are complimentary.

The only thing I didn't like,was the layout.i prefer a 2-4-2 layout,when you're a couple,but that's just my personal choice.

Tracy x

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dreamliner

Wrong forum. Should be on Air Travel at tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr… where there are hundreds of posts about the Dreamliner.

Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations