We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice for a ceremony

Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need advice for a ceremony

Hi all, I am in the process of looking at quotes for wedding venues, we really want to have a ceremony at the sarojin it looks amazing, I just have no idea where to start who I contact etc, I've sent an email direct to the resort but not reply as yet - we do not want it to be legal, as we are getting a celebrant to marry us in Australia so family and friends can witness, we only want it to be us and our parents, no sort of reception we will go out for a nice dinner etc, we just want something memorable as we both fell in love with Thailand and want it low key, I will be spending some money on a good photographer and makeup/hair dresser, I just don't know where to start?! We are looking at July next year, any advise would be much appreciated

Mentioned in this post
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,395 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need advice for a ceremony

The Sarojin has its own planner so you need to wait for a reply from her or send a reminder. Other popular resorts are the J W Marriott and the Pullman.

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,858 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
2. Re: Need advice for a ceremony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2016, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak