We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Near nightlife .

wales
Level Contributor
131 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Near nightlife .

We are thinking about going to Khao Lak March ,as we have been to many places in Thailand we are looking for something different ,we like a bit of nightlife ,shops ,bars ,ect and close to a beach .can any one recommend a resort that might be good for us ,

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
1. Re: Near nightlife .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 00:07
2. Re: Near nightlife .

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 00:35
wales
Level Contributor
131 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Near nightlife .

Well we have been to all the big resorts ! and i dont know anything about Khao Lak ,we dont want to be any where quiet , it's just that we like nightlife ,i must get reading a bit more on the place .

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
wales
Level Contributor
131 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Near nightlife .

Thank you Arandora ,as i said will look into Khao Lak and see where the best place for night life is .And hotels by the beach ,We have been to Thailand lots and lots of times so i usually find what i am looking for .Thanks once again for help .

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
5. Re: Near nightlife .

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 00:34
Edited: 01 February 2015, 00:34
Europe
Level Contributor
936 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Near nightlife .

Hi Jessey, what I do know is that when I arrive in Khao Lak, my first stop for nightlife will be The Build Factory. Have a look at the FB page, it looks pretty good to me.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
BUILD Factory
BUILD Factory
24 Reviews
Bang Niang Beach, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Near nightlife .

Jessey

Not sure why my previous reply to you giving a link to a Travellers Article on Evening Entertainment that you were asking about was removed as inappropriate but here it is again for the benefit of others who may come across this topic and be interested tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g297914-c202327/Kha…

Hopefully when the Build Factory is fully functional and someone has paid a visit to let us know what it is like, it can be added to that Article.

Here is a link to a comprehensive list of accommodation in the various parts of Khao Lak www.seadragondivecenter.com/accommodation.htm

and here is a link to latest maps showing the various beach and town areas tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

and here pics of all the beaches this High Season to date tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

The two main townships that have most restaurants, bars and shops are Bang La On, just over the mountain coming from Phuket and whose beach just down from the highway is Nang Thong Beach, and 10 minutes up the Highway Bang Niang with beach of the same name and which has a greater selection of restaurants serving different cuisines and more of the nightlife especially late night live music bars.

Booking.com is a good place to start looking for accommodation that fits your dates and budgets as it features most of what is available. If there is any that appeals to you, please post back or more information.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
BUILD Factory
BUILD Factory
24 Reviews
Bang Niang Beach, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Nang Thong Beach
Nang Thong Beach
71 Reviews
Takua Pa, Thailand
Bang Niang Beach
Bang Niang Beach
Khao Lak, Thailand
wales
Level Contributor
131 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Near nightlife .

Thank you for your reply's , i will be looking at all the places you have kindly given me .Will let you know what we decide on .

9. Re: Near nightlife .

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2016, 11:46