We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arandoras top hotel pick in khan lak

calgary
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Arandoras top hotel pick in khan lak

Hi Arandora,I amheading back to khan lak,any new hotels,we stayed in the kantary last time and loved it,but if you have anything new I would you to share .thanks caroline

1. Re: Arandoras top hotel pick in khan lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 11:21
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arandoras top hotel pick in khan lak

Hi

Not sure when you last states at the Kantary so can't say which resorts have been opened since then. The most recent resorts that are fully operational have been The Sands, Leaf on the Sands, Leaf Beachside and the Sensimar (Sunset Beach) with the Seaview under new management with the Centara Group - all except Seaview on Bang La On/Nang Thong Beach.

Casa de la Flora, Monochrome and Riverside resorts most recent additions in Bang Niang Beach area with new Khao Lak Forest Resort just opened across and back from the highway past Motive Cotrage.

Blue Lagoon Resort just up from the Orchid Beach Resort on Khuk Khak Beach may have opened since your last visit and the new Haven Resort up on the other side of the Oechid will open partially next month and fully some time later.

The Le Meridien has Ben rebranded as the Pullman Katilya Resort with the incorporation into the former site on Pak Weeb Beach of the Katilya All Pool Villas Resort. The Mai Khao Lak is at the furthest end of that beach.

Finally the Sentido Gracelands Resort on Bangsak Beach is the furthest north of Khao Lak's beach resorts.

The review listings are a pretty fair assessment of all of these except for the Haven which isn't listed yet.

calgary
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Arandoras top hotel pick in khan lak

Thanks,I was there three years ago.one more question,I tried emailing boss at the new email you posted for him but my mail was undeliverable.do you know of any other drivers or an alternative to the updated email you posted.thanks caroline

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arandoras top hotel pick in khan lak

Boss's latest contact details, all of which seem to be working are:

cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com

cheaperkhaolak1@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/bosstaxikhaolak…

There have been problems with Email delivery over here lately, so try again on any of the above.

5. Re: Arandoras top hotel pick in khan lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations