We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Cake

London, United...
10 posts
Save Topic
Birthday Cake

Hi, we are going to Khao Lak for the first time at Easter,(cant wait) whilst we are there it is my Daughters 7th Birthday, so I was just wondering where and the best place we could buy a Birthday cake?

Many Thanks

Katy

Europe
Level Contributor
970 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday Cake

If you email the hotel, I'm sure they'll arrange something.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday Cake

Where are you staying?

If you are staying in Bang Niang Nui at Take a Seat makes excellent cakes (our favourites) including a birthday cake at very reasonable prices. You can see her coffee/cake shop in the map down near the beach opposite the Chong Fah Restaurant at http://www.t3x.de/khaolak/BangNiangKarte.htm

My friends at our accommodation had one made for me also in Bang Niang at a new cake shop on the highway not shown but between Sweet Mango and Pad Thai on the same map.

In Bang La On you could probably get one at Zing Coffee Shop which is located in the passage down from McDonald's to the Centara Seaview Report or at the Kantary Coffee Shop which is on the highway same side as McDs to the right. See map at page 99 of this magazine issuu.com/khaolakmagazine/docs/kl_mag_i3_nov…

London, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday Cake

Hi, we are staying at Apsara beachfront resort.

Thank you for your recommendations.

Katy

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday Cake

In that case it's taxi or shuttle to Bang Niang or Bang La On.

5. Re: Birthday Cake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations