We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Massage place/day spa near NTBR1

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Good Massage place/day spa near NTBR1

Just realized I am diving my first day in after arriving at NTBR1 and not my second. I wanted to spend the first day walking around with my wife so we could find a fun place for her to get massages, maybe scrubs, or whatever else people do on a spa day, while I am diving. Now she's on her own... Can anyone recommend a safe easy place for her to get massage services near NTBR1? I'm sure the hotel has them, but I am also sure it's way more expensive than an independent place.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,405 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Massage place/day spa near NTBR1

Loads of places up the road to and on the highway in the centre of Bang La On and beach massages to the left at Khao Lak Friends and other beach places which are generally for one hour sessions though. Not places to spend a full day. Full service spas are at the top hotels and are expensive! I'm sure she will find plenty to occupy her time.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Overland Park...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Massage place/day spa near NTBR1

Thanks arandora!

3. Re: Good Massage place/day spa near NTBR1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2016, 12:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations