We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beyond Resort

Southport
Level Contributor
83 posts
Beyond Resort

Hi Thinking of booking Beyond Resort as myself and him indoors likes a nice beach with snorkelling just wondered how good is the beach and is there anything to see under the water as far as snorkelling is concerned or do we have to go e.g on a tour?

Also while i am here when we went to Ko Samui we used to have sweetcorn or some chicken or prawns on a stick for lunch on the beach (just a local with a bit of a fire but lovely), just wondered if there is anything like that on the beach here. thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Beyond Resort

The Beyond is an excellent Adult Only resort on the best beach on Khao Lak. However, there is no snorkelling from any of Khao Lak's beaches because of the absence of any inshore reefs.

There are no food hawkers on the beaches but just to the right over the creek there are upwards of 18 beach restaurants selling a wide range of food from snacks to full meals and open all day.

Southport
Level Contributor
83 posts
2. Re: Beyond Resort

Thanks Arandora, think i will book this Hotel it has very good reviews and we will just have to go on more snorkelling trips.

3. Re: Beyond Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak