We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nangthong Bay Resort

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
515 posts
20 reviews
Nangthong Bay Resort

Can anyone tell me what the beach is like at Nangthong Bay Resort?

Thank you.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Nangthong Bay Resort

Sandy....!!....No seriously,the beach at Nang Thong in my opinion is fine for swimming and lazing around....Some might be put off by the rocks on the beach but to me,it adds a bit more ambience to a nice beach....NT beach is great for early morning walks and the water is great for a dip especially in high season,as in now....

Khao Lak, Thailand
Level Contributor
598 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Nangthong Bay Resort

See for yourself by going to Google Images (or Video) and entering 'Nang Thong Beach'. The rock with the light on it is almost directly in front of the resort.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
89 reviews
3. Re: Nangthong Bay Resort

The beach is fine, as Cocotang says the rocks add a bit of ambience. We've stayed at NTBR1 five times and always swim out the front. Facing the beach the lighthouse rock is to the left of Nangthong, in front of Centara. If you prefer no rocks walk 50 metres from NTBR1 past Centara and you have sandy beach all the way to the end.

The photo I use as my icon is the beach & lighthouse taken from NTBR1

Edited: 03 December 2014, 07:57
4. Re: Nangthong Bay Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2015, 11:46