We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Graceland Resort - Khao Lak

Australia
Level Contributor
459 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido Graceland Resort - Khao Lak

Hoping people can advise me re the above. I have found quite a good package deal to the above resort for 8 x nights. The offer closes today.

We would like to go to Thailand for around 2 weeks holiday, so I thought the 8 x night package at Sentido, followed by another 7 nights somewhere else could be good, to break it up, and also have another type of experience.

The reviews of Sentido are pretty good, but I am wondering how easy it is to get around to eat at cafes, restaurants other than at the hotel, and also to look at nearby places. Maybe people who have stayed there can advise me.

So, what I am trying to work out, is if we (couple) took this 8 night package and then wanted to spend another week somewhere else for a different type of Thailand experience, where would we be best to go? We are generally not 'big/crowded resort' type of people and prefer to be out of the way a bit, but still be able to get around if we want to. Would be good to have different cafe/restaurant options. A great beach is essential - definitely not in the most crowded areas. Snorkelling from shore would be great, but having not been to Thailand before, I don't know the logistics of everything.

Also wondering about the best time of year to go.

Hopefully people who know about Thailand might be able to help me, quickly please :)

1. Re: Sentido Graceland Resort - Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2015, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak