We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HoLlywood Taylors

uk
Level Contributor
272 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
HoLlywood Taylors

hi anyone had anything made by Hollywood Taylors in Khao Lak?

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Mornington...
Level Contributor
177 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HoLlywood Taylors

No, on both of my trips I went to Monty's, had business suits, skirts and shirts made, all excellent. First time in May Monty was there and last month it was his brother Tony. Didn't matter, same service. This doesn't answer your question on Hollywood but thought it might help. Cheers

Europe
Level Contributor
936 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HoLlywood Taylors

I'm surprised there haven't been several glowing endorsements of Hollywood by first time posters already.

uk
Level Contributor
272 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HoLlywood Taylors

Well we didn't get any feed back on here but decided to take the chance. I had two beautiful dresses with wrap a pair made which i was able to design myself based on a picture out of a book with a few changes and my husband had a pair of linen mens trousers, a suit with two pairs of trousers and 5 shirts all made to measure. They were all made very professionally and we are now back home and very very please with all that we had made. I would fully recommend Hollywood Taylors. Thank you for the great service

4. Re: HoLlywood Taylors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2015, 10:47