We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Right now

robina
Level Contributor
152 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Right now

Staying at JW Marriort next 5 days if anybody wants up todate Info on anything , cheers

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
384 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Right now

That is so nice of you. I'm wondering what block to request when I book. We want a pool access room that gets a lot of shade (we go in May when its very hot) and not one of the ones with the garden/foliage in front. If you swim by a good one let me know :) Thank you so much. Meredith.

Hayward, California
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Right now

How's the weather? Will be arriving on the 8th!

robina
Level Contributor
152 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Right now

31st oct , not a cloud in sky until 3.30 in arvo , lovely and warm , light rain from 4 pm . Would say around 34 degrees

1st nov, light cloud cover till 10 am , been patchy light clouds through rest of day so far . Around 34 degrees .

robina
Level Contributor
152 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Right now

Meredith888 will contact you soon , heading to the pool bar lol

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
863 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Right now

We had 2007 which was in the garden foliage. It was quiet there. They originally tried to give us the room next to the hotels restaurant air con after I explained on check in a quiet room. That room was in the 3000 block and overlooked the end near the kids pool and restaurant.

Personally I didn't like the rooms in the 2000 block as I felt your balcony was like a goldfish bowl of people swimming up and down.

The room at 2007 was situated closer to reception.

6. Re: Right now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 November 2014, 14:09
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Right now

Meredith888

See site plan at www.walagata.com/view.php?file=JWM_Map.jpeg

The rooms in the block on the left of the block behind the Olive Restaurant are in shade all day as the sun passes behind them. The top half of the block is family accommodation.

Hope this helps until Rob returns suitably refreshed - from his swim, of course! ;-)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
384 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Right now

No worries, thanks. Have a nice drink, so jealous.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
384 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Right now

Thank you Arandora, yes hope Rob has a nice swim, and a drink if he gets thirsty :)

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Right now

Swimming to the pool bars is thirstywork. ;-)

Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations