We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passport photos on Khao Lak

Melbourne, Australia
6 posts
Passport photos on Khao Lak

hello there,

I need some passport photos taken for my Laos visa. I am in Khao Lak until Monday. Then i will be at Bangkok airport for 16 hours Monday/ Tuesday. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as this request has seemingly stumped the hotel staff.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

perth
Level Contributor
768 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Passport photos on Khao Lak

Go to a photo shop

Copenhagen Region...
Level Contributor
2,703 posts
1 review
2. Re: Passport photos on Khao Lak

Look for a big Kodak sign, and then you should be at the right place.

That's have it is done in Phuket.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Passport photos on Khao Lak

If you go into Bang La On, there is a Photo Shop on the mountain side of the highway just down from the Smile Restaurant before you get to the Happy Snapper.

Or if they don't do passport photos (they used to do) and you are using a laptop and have a memory stick, download this free software. take your own pics, save the image to your memory stick and take it to the shop and they will print off a sheet of passport sized phots for you from the image file. http://www.makepassportphoto.com/

Melbourne, Australia
6 posts
4. Re: Passport photos on Khao Lak

AwEsome.

Will try suggestions in the morning.

Thanks

5. Re: Passport photos on Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2015, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak