We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from Phuket to khao lak

Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transfers from Phuket to khao lak

Arrived and room over run with wee geckos, any tips in dealing with them? I dnt mid beasties but the wee geckos n things freak me out!

Still got one I can't get rid of, keeps getting away.....

Help... I know I should expect them but if rather they were outside!!

John

Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers from Phuket to khao lak

Can this be deleted I've posted with correct title nowt

Sorry

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,405 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers from Phuket to khao lak

Only uou can delete your own topic. Just click on Report inappropriate content and then Remove my post and the topic will be closed then will disappear shortly afterwards.

3. Re: Transfers from Phuket to khao lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 23:07
4. Re: Transfers from Phuket to khao lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations