We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report Ramada Khao Lak so far

Perth
Level Contributor
511 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report Ramada Khao Lak so far

we arrived at Ramada on 28 August Checkin fast with drink and cool towel First impressions lovely hotel Staff very friendly We came here to celebrate our wedding anniversary and both our 60th birthdays Arriving in our room we discovered Happy Anniversary greeting written in flowers towel elephant and also flowers in the bath We have a Deluxe Oasis the introductory room Several room types plus pool villas and beach front villas We are very happy with our room

We find the staff to be wonderful always have a smile and everyone greets you The pool bar staff are fantastic especiallyy Toh As soon as you approach sun lounger they are there to put umbrella and place towels Sunloungers have cushions and have headrests Most comfortable we have experienced in the four hotels in Khao Lak we have stayed Plenty around pool and on beachfront Happy hour is from 4 till 6 Breakfast is fantastic So much choice and service is excellent I am a coeliac and was able to eat things especially made for me Hotel is so close to restaurants along road supermarkets and massage places Love the location Ramada is the best hotel we have stayed in Khao Lak So comfortable and relaxed We had a Thai buffet last night to celebrate our birthdays with Thai dancers who sang happy birthday to us and presented us with a gluten free cake Just before dinner we had free cocktails with management which I think is for everyone once a week Also on our bed was Happy Birthday message There is a spa at hotel and we here it is good and will have a spa package for my bday tomorrow We also did Thai cooking class where we were taken to market then cooked our lunch at hotel Chart is the chef that taught us and he is so friendly We came here for a rest and certainly have been able to relax We will definitely come again Sad we go ome in two days Happy to answer any questions

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report Ramada Khao Lak so far

Sounds lovely. I am coeliac also and stayed at Ramada a couple of years ago where they looked after me very well. I would recommend a visit to Enzo bistro on Bang Niang Rd if you like Japanese food. The owner Toshi is all over gluten free. Also the nachos at Rusty Pelican are gf. Enjoy!

Ps don't forget the full stops. Makes it easier to read!

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
499 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip report Ramada Khao Lak so far

Oh how I miss the Ramada! Was only there last month and want to go back, thanks for your report.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,683 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip report Ramada Khao Lak so far

Hi, thanks for your report, congratulations for your birthdays and anniversary and glad you're enjoying Khao Lak, looking forward to updates.

melbourne australia
Level Contributor
1,855 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip report Ramada Khao Lak so far

Sure is a great place.

enjoy your last days, and give Toh a big "Hello " from Will in Australia.

he really makes the place...

Sydney
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip report Ramada Khao Lak so far

Great to hear a terrific report on the Ramada resort. We are booked in at the end of October and it is our first time to Thailand.

We are not into diving, etc. but would appreciate any suggestions for day trips and great food.

Cheers.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,451 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip report Ramada Khao Lak so far

Trudiecos

You should find some useful ideas about tours in the Top Question FAQS on the right, the Things to Do on the green menu bar and in this current thread tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

As for dining Bang Niang has a great selection of restaurants with the widest selection of local Thai, regional Thai and international cuisine in Khao Lak. This topic includes suggestions for ones near the La Flora and a map of the area tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

Sydney
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip report Ramada Khao Lak so far

Thanks Arandora. Those posts will be a great help.

8. Re: Trip report Ramada Khao Lak so far

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak