Hi I hope someone can help me out with some questions I have. My partner and I are going to khao lak in october 24th for 8 nights we are staying at the sands got a good deal my questions are...
1. Will the restraunts on the beach be opened by then?
2. How far are we from them and also how far away are we from the main restraunts and shops?
3. Its my partners 50th while we are there any suggestions what I can organise during the day we both like beach snorkeling and a little adventure e.g white water rafting or if any other ideas would be grateful.
4. A good place to watch a band and have a boogie but as ive just mentioned we arent 18 and would like a place that we dont feel like the grandparents. Lol
5. Any other suggestions would be appeciated good places to eat secluded beaches anything bit of beat and good places to shop.
Thank you in advance and sorry for all the questions.oh one more thing what the weather like mid october hoping to come back with a tan.