We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interesting weather not

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
703 posts
66 reviews
Interesting weather not

The wind howled and the surf pounded all night , resulting in power surges all night and finally no power in the whole town until just now 4pm.

Just hope tonight will be a lot better.

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
76 reviews
1. Re: Interesting weather not

Sounds very wild. I hope it calms down for you. One of the joys of travelling to the Andaman side of Thailand at this time of year I guess.

Europe
Level Contributor
970 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Interesting weather not

I'm probably the only one who looks forward to this type of weather for my Andaman coast visit! 555

Khao Lak, Thailand
Level Contributor
598 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Interesting weather not

I like thunderstorms (that clear to blue skys), but howling winds that last all night and cause power outages are no fun.

KLJ,

Only seven more sleeps before I join you - to get away from the oppressive, summer heat of China... hope the weather 'settles down'.

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
70 reviews
4. Re: Interesting weather not

Yep, last night here at The Sands the wind blew the shade sail off the kids pool.... Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny!!!!

By the way , I'm not complaining, it's still warm and that beats Melbournes cold winter hands down!!!

Edited: 08 July 2014, 20:56
Khao Lak, Thailand
Level Contributor
598 posts
25 reviews
5. Re: Interesting weather not

Parkers,

You've come north, I'm coming south... to meet in the middle for a nice, comfy temperature.

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
703 posts
66 reviews
6. Re: Interesting weather not

The weather at the moment is still very overcast,warm ye ,windy very,wet a lot. The pool is the best place to be,

Khao Lak, Thailand
Level Contributor
598 posts
25 reviews
7. Re: Interesting weather not

I could never understand the people who 'scramble' to get out of the pool when it starts to rain.

khao lak
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
8. Re: Interesting weather not

you wont need the sunglasses you left at my place then.

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
703 posts
66 reviews
9. Re: Interesting weather not

Be up there tonight to get them, hope this weather doesn't affect the state of origin broadcast

khao lak
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
10. Re: Interesting weather not

i can back the game up,i subscribe to a rugby chanel