We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beauty in khao lak

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Beauty in khao lak

Hello

Can anyone recommend a good place to have a pedi and manicures and massage

Staying at the ramada in July

Does anyone do shellac

Thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,395 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beauty in khao lak

There are massage/pedicure parlours all along the beach road just up from the Ramada. See which ones are open. They are all pretty consistent in their standard and prices.

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
228 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beauty in khao lak

I found one place who did shellac and gellish, there may have been more but I wasn't looking, I just noticed the one place which was almost opposite McDonald's in la on.they didn't have prices out for it, only banners advertising but when I asked they said it was 800thb for gellish manicure. Not sure how much for pedi. There are heaps of beauty places and massage and all look pretty well the same. We had a massage at ? Pasrap, opposite khao niau in bang niang and the place was really beautiful but the massages were only ok. I had pedi done at hotel spa so sorry can't recommend any particular places.

3. Re: Beauty in khao lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak