We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banana pancakes where are thou??

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
231 posts
144 reviews
Banana pancakes where are thou??

Hiya am wondering if anyone can help - I can't seem to find those amazing banana roti pancakes? I looked last night near nangthong supermarket, as per a post i found from 2013, but no one there. Anyone know where they might be for green season? Will be going to bang niang market tonight, perhaps they will be there? Thanks

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3,126 posts
211 reviews
1. Re: Banana pancakes where are thou??

We were there this time last year and there was a stall on Bang Niang Rd near Enzo Bistro. They were excellent according to my other half.

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
231 posts
144 reviews
2. Re: Banana pancakes where are thou??

Great will check it out tonight 👍 thank you !

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
285 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Banana pancakes where are thou??

Hi.

Didn't see any pancake guy at the market but there are some good food stalls near the bar on the far right of the market. You can buy there n eat at the bar , no problem at all.

The pancake guy n his wife / sister ? take a night off , not always the same night though !

You are looking in the right place just try another night. One night we had got our pancakes n there was still people about but he still packed up for the night. Perhaps he simply stops when he has made enough money or poss ran out of ingredients.

Enjoy your holiday. If you need a driver for the day contact me and I will provide details for a great reliable guy.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
4. Re: Banana pancakes where are thou??

It would be good if you provided details of the driver on the forum, not only for the benefit of future visitors but good for business for him too. Customers who provide recommendations for any service based on their enoyment of it are not advertising, just spreading the word. That's how Boss started!

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
231 posts
144 reviews
5. Re: Banana pancakes where are thou??

Success tonight, I finally got my fix!! Bang niang market and the lady said she is outside the closest 7/11 on non-market nights. I told her I'd be seeing her daily 😍

6. Re: Banana pancakes where are thou??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak