We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Floating raft bungalows in Khoa Sok?

Karachi
Level Contributor
4 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Best Floating raft bungalows in Khoa Sok?

Hi, planning to go to Khao Sok for 3 nights. Want to stay in the floating bungalows. Confused. Will be traveling with my kids. Want a place which is secluded, scenic and accommodations are good. Used to roughing it so no problem but do want a clean, comfy place with good food.

thanks

Mentioned in this post
Khao Sok National Park
Khao Sok National Park
Surat Thani Province, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Floating raft bungalows in Khoa Sok?

You will find more information on Khao Sok on the Khao Sok National Park Forum at tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1657011-i16537-…

Meanwhile have a look at this link www.khaosok-tourism.com/khaosok-rafthouse.htm

Mentioned in this post
Khao Sok National Park
Khao Sok National Park
Surat Thani Province, Thailand
Khao Sok National Park
Khao Sok National Park
1,129 Reviews
Surat Thani, Thailand
Karachi
Level Contributor
4 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Floating raft bungalows in Khoa Sok?

Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction. Appreciate it.

3. Re: Best Floating raft bungalows in Khoa Sok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 09:47